Wednesday 31 August 2011

Sleek Nude Collection: Au Naturel Palette ★★★★

From Sleek's Nude Collection is the Au Naturel palette - consisting of seven matte shades and five shimmer shades. I'm so glad that Sleek name their shades now- it makes it so much easier! These are all very pigmented and very wearable. I love Taupe, Conker, Mineral Earth and Regal, but can definitely say I would use every single shade - Nougat is a perfect highlight for me too. Definitely one of my favourite Sleek palettes!

L- R Nougat, Nubuck, Cappuchino, Conker, Moss, Bark
L-R Honeycomb, Toast, Taupe, Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir

L-R Nougat, Nubuck, Cappuchino, Honeycomb, Toast, Taupe, Conker, Moss, Bark, Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a pretty good nude palette!!!
    Came across your blog thru blog hop.
    Do drop by my blogs sometime.
    Would love it if you follow too... :)
    Fashion Panache
    My Travelogue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours. Following! Follow back? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried any of the sleek palettes.. Thaks for swatching, this makes me more interested :) btw i saw your blog tru a blgo hop, and i am your newest follower :) i would love you to visit my blog as well if you had the chance. :)
    Xo,
    Jyz
    www.makeupbyjyz.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours look gorgeous!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete