Tuesday 23 August 2011

Sleek I-Divine Storm Palette ★★★★

Sleek's Storm palette consists of twelve wearable shades - three matte colours and nine shimmer colours. Priced at £6.49 it's a must for everyone! These eyeshadows are highly pigmented and very versatile. I found there to be a little fall out during application but this can be avoided by tapping the brush prior to application. This was my very first Sleek palette and my very favourite - I've already used up three of the twelve shades and this is something I'll definitely be repurchasing in the near future.





 A quick look done with the Storm palette - first shade on the left on the top all over the lid, the light pink (fifth from the left on the top row) over the outer side of the lid, deep plum (sixth from the left on the top row) in the crease and outer corner, black along the lash line and the light beige (second from the left on the top row) to highlight and in the inner corner of the eye.

1 comment:

  1. I keep on reading great things about sleek palettes. I should really get my hands on one of these

    ReplyDelete